how to say thank you in tamil language? Yahoo Answers
If it is to a lover: naan unnai kadhalikkiren If it is to a friend: naan unnai naesikiraen If to an extent to say that you like the person : naan unnai virumbukiraen... Next, we'll look at that same list of words and phrases in three other major Indian languages: Tamil, Telugu and Kannada. Again, you're not going to be able to recite poetry but you'll be able to converse with a taxi driver or a hotel clerk with the phrases and words in this guide.
How do you say thank you in Tamil Answers.com
10/06/2011 · The answer of our other friend for Thank you for Everything ellAvatrikkum romba nandri = Anaiththirkkum is more apt than Ellavatrikkum and Romba is not commonly used word its colloquial for the Madras region therefore the word Mikka is the apt word.... Thank you for your support…translation into proper Thamizh.. Ungal aatharavukku mikka nandri…thank you for your support. Ungal othuuzhaipukku mikka nandri.
How to say “thank you for your support” in Tamil Quora
Leave a Comment / How To Say In Tamil / By Sathyanarayanan / September 1, 2017 September 1, 2017 / how to say in tamil, tamil, tamil language. Thanking is an … how to plan your day to be productive / How To Say In Tamil / By Sathyanarayanan / May 28, 2017 September 19, 2017 / how are you in tamil. how to say, how to say in tamil, tamil, tamil language Any typical conversation in Tamil starts after enquiring about one’s well-being.
10/01/2009 · India-Tamil & English Nandri, sago th iri with th as in th at...sagothiri is the general form for sister..but it's not usually used in Spoken Tamil. In actual Tamil it's Thanks di..where "di" refers to a known or familiar girl. how to say shit in yiddish Singaporeans also have their own language called Singlish which is a blend of English, Malay, Hokkien, Cantonese and Mandarin - speak these and you'll pass for a local! One chicken rice to take away - One Chicken Rice da bao.
How long can it take?
Thank You – John Calabria
- Translate thank you very much in Tamil with examples
- How do you write thank you in Tamil Answers.com
- Do You Know How to Say Thank you in Tamil?
- Tamils Wikipedia
How To Say Thank You In Tamil Language
Contextual translation of "thank you very much" into Tamil. Human translations with examples: nandri, teriya, nandra, nanbargale, naan varen, nalla irke, மிக்க நன்றி.
- If you want to know how to say Thank you in Tamil, you will find the translation here. We hope this will help you to understand Tamil better.
- Tamil audio files by Madonna Edward, Uma Shankari and Uthay Raj - thanks to Learn Tamil for arranging them. If you would like to make any corrections or additions to this page, or can provide recordings of the phrases, please contact me .
- Thank you for your support…translation into proper Thamizh.. Ungal aatharavukku mikka nandri…thank you for your support. Ungal othuuzhaipukku mikka nandri.
- Leave a Comment / How To Say In Tamil / By Sathyanarayanan / September 1, 2017 September 1, 2017 / how to say in tamil, tamil, tamil language. Thanking is an …