Tutorial How to set up a Twitter bot using R R-bloggers
NOTE: the bot checks the specified Mastodon account to see the timestamp of the last post, and only posts content with later timestamps to avoid duplicate posts. On …... Because of the recent influx of Japanese users on Mastodon, I wrote a bot to translate their toots to English. This was a useful learning experience, and in this post I walk through the process of creating a Ruby script to work with Mastodon’s API.
Jackie Moon (@firstname.lastname@example.org) Mastodon
Mastodon has microblogging features similar to Twitter. Each user is a member of a specific Mastodon server, known as an "instance" of the software, but can connect and communicate with users on other instances as well.... If Macron wants to make a dent, he should cut out that car advertising on television. Speed up the timeline to electric in factories. Build more trains. Speed up the timeline to electric in factories.
Dockerizing Tweet-Toot A practical guide to deploying
9/05/2018 · But I also don’t find twitter necessarily evil, I mostly find it annoying because they make you jump through hoops to be able to use you account with the clients you want. Meh. I think it’s a worthwhile cause to tell “normal” Android user of F-Droid and FOSS apps as an alternative to the google ecosystem. how to make magnetic slime with iron filings 8/10/2018 · This is the first video in a new series about making a Mastodon Bot. Mastodon is a decentralized open source social media platform. #Mastodon #decentralizati... This is …
What is GNU social and is Mastodon Social a "Twitter Clone
If you want to make a bot baby i.e. a bot based on more than one account, the maximum this code will let you use is two base accounts, unfortunately. Also, your … how to make a ping pong robot 27/06/2017 · Making a Twitter header is quick, simple and fun. Consider what you want to support, the message you want to communicate, or the style you want to display, via your Twitter header. Choose an image as a background, a quote, and even shapes,...
How long can it take?
Introduction to Mastodon bots DEV Community
- Tutorial How to set up a Twitter bot using R R-bloggers
- Tweet-Toot Building a bot for Mastodon using Python DEV
- Introduction to Mastodon bots DEV Community
- GitHub yogthos/mastodon-bot a bot for mirroring Twitter
How To Make A Twitter To Mastodon Feed Bot
One of my art projects for 2014 has been Bot Collective— an ongoing project where I make Twitterbots that "live" on the Raspberry Pi and have physical bodies. I've defintely become familiar with how to make a Pi into a Twitter engine and want to share my knowledge.
- 7/04/2017 · Mastodon is a fast-growing Twitter-like social network that seeks to re-create the service’s best parts while eliminating its whale-sized problems.
- But why settle for Twitter when you can have this on Mastodon? In this article we will write Mastodon bot that regularly checks the Lobste.rs front page and posts new links to Mastodon. Since this is a Mastodon bot, let’s start by sending a post to our followers. Sending a Mastodon post. To interact with Mastodon, we are going to use a library called Tooter. To get the API keys you need
- Mastodon has a very easy to use API, so it's a great replacement for Twitter if you'd like to experiment with generative art, natural language processing, or make a useful tool that posts updates on weather, or bills being passed by your government. As a bonus, you can easily get an RSS feed of your bot's posts.
- Twitter rolled out an update that changed the way it displays replies; many longtime users complained that the redesign is confusing - in a piece on Motherboard, Sarah Jeong asked, "Why does Twitter hate itself so much?" Overnight, Mastodon added users by the thousands.