creating a batch file to run commands on a certain day
This post explains how to get current date and time from command prompt or in a batch file. How to get date and time in a batch file. Below is a sample batch script which gets current date and time... Rather than sending wake-on-LAN packets every time I wanted to access a file on my Windows file server, I decided to leave the thing on from 10 AM to 10 PM every day. This was a compromise between
How to make a batch file to run at a specific time
7/09/2006аи Then each time the scheduled time is reached, it runs your batch file, which opens your other file. If you want to get fancy, it will require a couple more commands, or go to vbscript.... What I need is that when the login.bat runs it checks to see which Day of the week it is and then run the batch file for that day the code I have below seems to work but doesn't return the day as monday or tuesday etc but seems to return a date as 08/07/09 it does this for each line
Batch file that runs only during a specific time Stack
6/01/2016аи Open the date.BAT file in Text Editor and write the command date MM-DD-YYYY as shown below. 4 Save and Right click on the File and click on Run as Administrator. how to run string light power from brick 19/06/2008аи One option would be to create a batch file using command line scanning parameters, then create a scheduled task to run the batch file at the specified time.
Can batch script start some programs at specific time? not
Is batch file has the functionary to run a program based on a specific time I enter into the script. The code i attached does not work. Please help.^_^ how to track down a hit and run driver A batch file saves your time, otherwise, would be invested in typing the same commands again and again. For instance, you can schedule your Windows OS to shut down after a specific amount of time
How long can it take?
Batch Script Loop until a certain local time
- Batch file that runs only during a specific time Stack
- timer A batch file that run a program on a specific date
- How to make a batch file to run at a specific time
- windows How to run a batch file in specific day - Stack
How To Run A Bat File At A Specific Time
How do you schedule a task to run a batch file at a certain time/within a certain amount of minutes? I'd use at 12:34 C:\example.bat but unfortunately the AT command is deprecated..
- If you selected a maximum number of .bat files that are allowed to run, watchDirectory will wait for a .bat file to complete when the maximum is reached. If, after 20 seconds of waiting, still no .bat file has completed, watchDirectory will give up waiting and start the next .bat file. Check this option and watchDirectory will not give up waiting after 20 seconds.
- Hi Lovisa, You can use the at command to run the batch file. goto command prompt type in >at 09:30 "c:\mybatchfile.bat" Make sure you use /interactive option for an interactive output.
- 8/12/2013аи How to use windows task scheduler to run batch file at specific time.
- A batch file saves your time, otherwise, would be invested in typing the same commands again and again. For instance, you can schedule your Windows OS to shut down after a specific amount of time